Tel: +358 400 414747
Email: peter.sundman (at) taitoba.fi
Office: Annankatu 29 A 12, 4th floor, 00100 Helsinki.
I’m one of the pioneers who brought and applied the solution-focused approach to Finland during the last 30 years. My solution-focused training is from Mental Research Institute and Brief Family Therapy Institute in the 1980’s, after which Insoo Kim Berg and Elam Nunnally were my mentors.
I’m very happy in supporting and developing leadership, customer service and work welfare. Making tacit knowledge of skilfull personnel into shared knowledge, is for instance a great tool in development.
A major part of my work today is leading and training solution-focused psychotherapists, leaders and supervisors in University training programs.
I’m also doing workshops in many countries in Europe and beyond as well as participating and speaking at international conferences.
BA, clinical social worker, Developer, clinical supervisor, coach solution-focused psychotherapist trainer.
TaitoBa House network founder and coordinator.
English merits from recent years:
- European Brief Therapy Association board member 2006-16.
- Association for the Quality Development of Solution Focused Consulting and Training (SFCT) Piece of Work (certificate) 2010.
- Sundman, P., Johansson, B., 2012, Practical ideas for stimulating quality in training, InterAction 1/2012.
- Sundman, Peter, (2012). Continuous Solution-Focused Supervision in the Workplace, in Thomas,
- F., (2012). Solution-Focused Supervision, Springer.
- Sundman, Peter, Solution Cards (playing cards), 2014.
- Vogt M, Wolf F, Sundman P, Dreesen H N (red.): Encounters with Steve de Shazer and Insoo Kim Berg. Solutions Books, 2015.
- Participation i 27 international therapy conferences.
- Workshops in Sweden, Lithuania, Russia, Poland, Czeck republic, UK, Germany, Austria, Japan, India.